Recipe Ingredient Conversion Calculator Made Easy
Just follow the instructions (and these conversion tips)
- Please enter a name for your recipe.
- Enter the quantity of each ingredient in the table on the right.
- You can use decimals or fractions (i.e., either 0.5 or 1/2 is OK) to half, double, triple, or otherwise convert your recipe to any multiple
- For 'Conversion Factor,' entering 2 will double the recipe, entering 3 will triple the recipe, and 1/2 or 0.5 will half the recipe.
- For 'Original Recipe URL', enter a web address (URL) to the original recipe, if you have one.
- Click 'Convert Recipe' and HalfRecipe.com will calculate your ingredient conversions and let you print or share your converted recipe.
Recipe Conversion Tips: